2020 UDS Spring Conference
We are very excited to announce the 19th Annual Spring Meeting of the Utah Dermatology Society. It has been scheduled for April 17-18, 2020 at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Moab, Utah. We are pleased to announce our lineup of speakers:
- Seemal Desai, MD - AAD Board, Innovative Dermatology, Plano, TX
- M. Yadira Hurley, MD - Interim Associate Chairman, Dermatopathologist, Saint Louis University
- Amy McMichael, MD - Department of Dermatology Chair, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Shari Ochoa, MD - Section Head of Dermatologic Surgery, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- Lori Prok, MD - Associate Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine
There is still time to register for what should be a fun and informative meeting.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Utah Medical Association through the joint providership of the UMA Foundation and the Utah Dermatology Society. The UMA Foundation is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The UMA Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.